Granule Production Services
At Exwold, we offer an expert contract processing service to turn your products into granules.
We offer you a range of granule processing technologies including:
- Roll compaction
- Pan granulation
The benefits of converting products and formulations into granules are now widely recognised by the speciality chemical and agrochemical industries and some are listed below:
- Improved technical performance
- Cost savings
- Reduced environmental impact
- Enhanced health and safety
If you are interested in finding out more about granulation, please call us on +44 (0)1429 230346 and we can provide you with advice on your specific needs. Alternatively, you can contact us via email at email@example.com and we will call you back.
Exwold Impregnation and Coating
Granule Production by Impregnation & Coating
Exwold offers you impregnation and coating contract processing. We can:
- Impregnate liquids into highly absorbent carriers. These can be either granule type carriers (e.g. sepiolite) or powder type carriers (e.g. precipitated silica).
- Coat an inert carrier such as limestone or sand by spraying fine powders or liquids onto the surface.
For your specific granulation needs, our drum blenders are equipped with drying capability for both impregnation and coating.
Impregnation can benefit you by:
- Retaining a free-flowing product when spraying a high concentration liquid
- Enabling a low melting solid to be converted into a water-dispersible granule through impregnation into precipitated silica.
- Safer handling and improved packing making transportation easier
We are able to handle different feed materials and spray from drums through to 20,000l tanks. If you would like us to colour your granules we can!
Your benefits through coating include:
- Improved flow
- Protection against moisture, air and light, among others
- Dust-free product
With our coating technology, we can produce a single layer or several different layers depending upon your end use application. Those choosing to coat with different layers will benefit from the various materials releasing slowly for use in industries such as agrochemicals and micronutrients.
To speak to us in more detail about Coating or Impregnation then please contat us on +44 (0)1429 230346. We can also be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Granule Production by Extrusion
Exwold contract formulate and process extruded granules, using radial extrusion, for the crop protection market.
Benefits of extruded granules in crop protection include:
- Higher active content formulation
- Multi-active formulation
- Dust free formulations
- Reduced transport costs
- Improved long term stability storage
- Safer and cleaner handling
This process is used extensively within the global agrochemical industry in the production of Water Dispersible Granules (WDGs) for pesticides including herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators (PGRs). Exwold offer a dedicated plant for the production of high active herbicide granules. Extrusion technology is now being utilised in detergents and speciality markets including coatings and plastics.
Our customers benefit from our decades of experience in the application of this technology and we offer you a well proven, flexible approach with consistently high quality results.
Alternatively you can contact us via e-mail on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1429 230346
Granule Production by Roll Compacting
Exwold offers contract compaction producing a granule from your powder using roll compaction technology.
Roll compacting can offer you the following benefits:
- Improved efficiencies
- Competitively priced granules
- Dust free, free flowing granules
- Improved handling
- No liquid additions or binders required
Roll compacting is a versatile granule production technique which lends itself well to a range of speciality chemical applications, such as flame retardants, de-icing products, water treatment products, plastic additives plus many more.
Want to know how Compaction works? Please download Exwold Roll Compaction Document
To speak to us direct please call us on +44 (0)1429 230346 or email us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org