Senior Laboratory Analyst Vacancy at Exwold
Exwold are currently looking to appoint a Senior Laboratory Analyst at Exwold's Brenda Road site.
The successful candidate will support the Laboratory function in general QC testing, analytical troubleshooting and quality investigations and act as deputy in the absence of the Laboratory Manager.
- Performing analysis on products, and packed product according to defined analytical methods and standard operating procedures.
- Carry out Analytical troubleshooting and quality investigations
- Investigate and develop sampling protocols for existing and new products
- Maintaining and calibrating Laboratory equipment as necessary.
- Producing quality documents such as Certificates of Analysis
- Training laboratory and production staff in new processes, procedures, and analytical methods.
- Liaise with customers, external laboratories and service engineers as required.
- Undertake COSHH and Risk Assessments for new chemicals and processes.
Ideal candidate should have a qualification to degree level in chemistry and have suitable QC & Analytical (HPLC & GC) experience. Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of HPLC and GC systems is essential. Method development experience would be an advantage. Computer literate (MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel) and a good communicator.
To apply for this position please click here