Happy New Year from Exwold
We wish all our customers and suppliers all the best for 2018 and look forward to working with you in what's looking to be an exciting year for Exwold.
The New year is a time to reflect on the previous year and to plan for the year ahead.
For Exwold, 2017 was a very successful year with a record breaking sales turnover and a 15% increase in permanent employees.
Over the last 12 months, over 10 new products were successfully introduced and Exwold has continued to invest in improvements including:
- New Warehouse at Brenda Road.
- Investment in 2D Matrix Printing capabilities as part of the new crop Protection requirements.
- Securing an additional unit at Tofts Farm for packing of bulk products.
- Capital projects at Haverton Hill and Tofts Farm to improve plant operability.
- Investment in improving the Compaction process and packing lines has begun.
The SGS audits were again successful this year and we are progressing with the new standard. The bi-annual customer survey was also completed and we were greatful for the positive feedback from all our clients.
Exwold continues to work closely with local community and were pleased to contribute by sponsoring local runners, the workforce donating eggs to the local Womans Refuge and contibuting to the beautiful wildflowers that are planted around Hartlepool as part of a council program.
For 2018, a number of projects are already underway including:
- Completion of the compaction unit up-grades
- Completion of packing line up-grades
- Improved site security with installation of new barriers
- up-grade of ERP system to allow further business growth and improved reporting for our clients
- Intoduction of the new ISO standard
You can see that it is already planned to be a busy year and we look forward to up-dating you as the year progresses.
For Exwold 2018 is also a year of celebration and the company will have been in business for 25 years; we hope that everyone will help us celebrate this landmark during the coming 12 months.